1. True or false? Data privacy relates to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of data.
2. Which one of the characteristics doesn't apply for Data protection?
3. From May 2018 on, EU businesses will have to follow a new set of legislation rules. How are they called?
4. GDPR applies to which types of individuals or organizations:
5. Complete the following statement: “Consent must be explicit…”
6. What is the maximum data breach penalty, under the GDPR compliance directives?
7. Within what period of time must an organization notify a supervising authority about a data breach?
8. GDPR regulations will give EU residents and citizens more rights and control over their data. However, in what terms will they have more rights and control?
9. True or false? GDPR allows an individual to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
10. A Data Protection Officer (DPO) must be appointed:
Module 1: Introduction to big data
Module 2: Improve your business with your own existing data
Module 3: Improve your business with your external data
Module 4: Legislation
Module 5: The Future of Big Data