1. Who was the first person, that used the term Big Data in the way that it is used today?
2. What is Big Data?
3. Collecting and storing big data alone isn't enough to produce real business value. Analytics is neccessary to:
4. For which type of data is it typical, that it is difficult to organize using traditional mechanisms and programs like Excel?
6. Which kind of data is created by everything from planes and elevators to traffic lights and fitness-monitoring devices?
8. Write down 3 different challenges of Big Data.
9. Choose one or more benefit that Big Data can bring to a business if used correctly.
10. In which industry, real time pricing could be the result of research and analysis of Big Data brough in by its consumers?
Module 1: Introduction to big data
Module 2: Improve your business with your own existing data
Module 3: Improve your business with your external data
Module 4: Legislation
Module 5: The Future of Big Data